Please go to the main home of this blog at http://irishsavant.blogspot.com
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
It’s coming to that time of year when Ireland, er, celebrates, ‘Africa Day’. I posted on last year’s festivities here. In that post you’ll read that one of the cultural enriches here threatens to ‘share’ Africa’s, er, culture, with us.
To get a sense of what that culture might be like, check out this video. I warn you, even by African cultural standards, this is truly horrific.
You have been warned! (mind you, as one comment to this post said, the site that published it is also horrific).
Here’s a comeuppance for all you PC bitches who have emasculated the noble white male (thanks Keefey!).
3. Sunday sports, It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides.Let it be.
4. Crying is blackmail.
5. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
6. Yes or No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
7. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
8. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days..
9. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
10. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other way
11. You can either ask us to do somethingOr tell us how you want it done. Not both.And if you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
12. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials….
13. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
14. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
15. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
16. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but i t is just not worth the hassle.
17. If you ask a question that you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer that you don’t want to hear.
18. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… Really .
19. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, hockeyor golf.
20. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
Consider the following:
A teenage science student has been banned from applying for a training programme with Britain’s Environment Agency because she is white and English. The recruitment agency handling the scheme told Abigail Howarth, 18, that there was no point in her submitting an application because of her ethnic background.
So the Turks have accepted Anders Fogh Rasmussen as the new head of NATO. But not before a groveling apology was extracted from him. “I was deeply distressed that the cartoons were seen by many Muslims as an attempt by Denmark to mark and insult or behave disrespectfully towards Islam or the Prophet Mohammed. Nothing could be further from my mind,” he said
And to that I must ask…. exactly how is it important?
That country is rapidy heading down an Islamic route, albeit in a stealthy way and only occasionally letting the mask slip (as I related in this post).
PM Erdogan is on record as stating “Freedoms have limits, what is sacred should be respected.” Yes, and they’ve shown how they value freedom when they have the whip hand.
Since taking office in 2002, the AKP under Erdogan has taken control over Turkey’s what was until then a largely secular bureaucracy and have by now packed it with Islamists. It has weakened women’s rights. It has launched brutal campaigns against its foes in the media, taking over opposition television stations and arresting and intimidating anti-Islamic editors and reporters.
It has taken over the Turkish secret police and regular police forces. It has stacked the Turkish courts with its loyalists. It has enabled the opening of radical Islamic madrassas. It has penetrated the military and demoralized and intimidated the senior officer corps. It has ignored court judgments against it.
Through the police, it has launched a massive wire tapping campaign against its political opponents and has leaked embarrassing transcripts of these tapped phone calls to its loyalist press to humiliate and intimidate its rivals. It has used wiretaps of opposition journalists in police interrogations of their editors.
They support Iran’s nuclear plans and, cccording to a recent Pew international opinion poll, today the Turks are the most anti-American society in the world.
So my question is: Why does NATO want this particular cuckoo in its nest? This particular fox in its hen-house?
Any reasonable person can see that the only feasible threat faced by the West in the foreseeable future is an Islamic one. Yet NATO wants to more deeply embed this Islamic government, of a country with over 80 million people, into its operations. And it’s doing this by way of – as part of Rasmussen’s apology – Turkey getting a newly-created post of deputy secretary general of NATO and the appointment of several Turkish officers inside the alliance’s military command.
Can it be a coincidence that Troy, of Trojan Horse fame, was located in what’s now Turkey?
But every cloud has its silver lining. Turkey’s attitude has apparently given some of the EU’s power brokers cold feet. EU enlargement commissioner Olli Rehn is quoted on Finnish state broadcaster YLE “This will surely raise questions amongst EU member states and citizens on how well Turkey has internalised such European values as freedom of expression”.
Politicians in the circle of German Chancellor Angela Merkel also attacked Turkey.
“Whoever puts Islamic propaganda above the future of NATO and our European system of values, has nothing to look for in the EU,” Alexander Dobrint, the secretary general of Ms Merkel’s sister party, the Christian-Social Union, told German press.
What took it so long for that particular penny to drop?
This definitely comes under the ‘you couldn’t make it up‘ category.
Some schools in the UK are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to “avoid offending Muslim pupils”, a Government-backed study has revealed.
It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.There is also resistance to tackling the 11th century Crusades – where Christians fought Muslim armies for control of Jerusalem – because lessons often contradict what is taught in local mosques.
It found some teachers are dropping courses covering the Holocaust at the earliest opportunity over fears Muslim pupils might express anti-Semitic and anti-Israel reactions in class.
So if effect we’re back at the pre-Enlightenment stage, where ‘truth’ was what the prevailing religion said it was. That’s what British education has descended to, following the flooding of the country by adherents of the Religion of Peace.
Can you just imagine what it’s going to be like in say another ten years, when the Muslim population has doubled?
So it’s true what they say about blacks. I’d say after this Carla will have her eye on Barak.